A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
These are hilarious! I don't know what you guys are feeding Marin, but she's becoming a little toddler. Her face is a bit fuller. Her expressions are priceless...
Those pics are so cute!
Oh my she's a cutie I especially love the face where it looks like she is going to blow up!
What a great photo-shoot, Marin! Are your mom and dad sending your portfolio to modeling studios yet? We miss you guys!
Someone call"Make me a Supermodel"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are hilarious! I don't know what you guys are feeding Marin, but she's becoming a little toddler. Her face is a bit fuller.
Her expressions are priceless...
Those pics are so cute!
Oh my she's a cutie I especially love the face where it looks like she is going to blow up!
What a great photo-shoot, Marin! Are your mom and dad sending your portfolio to modeling studios yet? We miss you guys!
Someone call"Make me a Supermodel"
Post a Comment