Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Gonna Be A Hot One!

This Spring we have enjoyed cooler than normal tempertures. All that seems to be coming to an end. It was a good run. Pack lightly if you're coming to visit!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

Today's high in the Des Moines area was half of that!!! I think Global warming is only happening in the south!

Sara said...

I feel your pain. Ha ha. At least we're getting rain. The long drought has been a killer - except for all of the weeds and unwanted trees in our jungle of a yard. Can you tell I've started my summer yard work, clearing brush and vines?

Anonymous said...

I'm with Brig. Barely made it to 60 all last week. We did have a beautiful Memorial Day weekend, however. But it's all soon to end. Going to be 80 today and as with previous years, NO SPRING!