Earlier this month, VT-9, my squadron had another trip out to the carrier in San Diego. I was tired of being away but in my current position, I can't miss "the boat." Soooo, we packed Tracey and Marin up and off we went. It was incredible. Yes, I did have to work (a little), but we had a lot of time to ourselves and with Grandma Mac.
We stayed on the Navy base, but it was in a room right on the beach--a beach with slides and a swingset.
We went to the beach, the new children's museum downtown, SeaWorld, the zoo, St. Brigid's! and Tracey and I hit up one of our favorite downtown stops too. Amazing trip! I can't believe we almost didn't do it!
5 comments:
Marin,
Don't make me wait any longer. What do you want to be when you grow up??????
Love
Aunt Patty
I think a super computer and a flower are fantastic things to be when one grows up. She's just too cute!!! I was looking at baby pictures today, and she looks a lot like Brig.
I'm so glad that you guys took this opportunity to go to California! Life is short, have fun!
Marin, we miss you and your singing! We don't have an ocean but our pool is pretty fun.
Love you all!
Ok, it takes me a month to do a week's worth of pictures, and you do all of this in a week! Stop it! No, don't stop. I LOVE seeing it all!
Great Blog post! Oh the memories of San Diego! I think when Marin grows up she is going to be the first female Leprechaun at Notre Dame! Go Irish!
Post a Comment