I know! Isn't technology great? and you're right he does look like you -- probably has something to do with those crazy Cronley genetics ;) On that same note, Marin gave me a look today and I literally stopped in my tracks because she looked so much like Anna to me! If I could just get her to grow her hair out, but she insists on keeping it short.
Amazing! Great video! He is perfect! I think he looks like JB :) Hope all is well in your new home -- can't wait to visit you and meet the new Cronley!
Tracey, I am so excited for you and Boog! JB is the joy of my life! JB told me that he can't wait for Billy Bob II to be born so JB can show his new cousin the ropes (electrical cords, computer chargers, cords to the blinds and curtains, etc.)
Seriously, though, I am way excited and can't wait! Eat and sleep well! Love, Joe
5 comments:
Now how can you say that is not a miracle! I think he looks like me.
Love
Aunt Patty
I know! Isn't technology great? and you're right he does look like you -- probably has something to do with those crazy Cronley genetics ;) On that same note, Marin gave me a look today and I literally stopped in my tracks because she looked so much like Anna to me! If I could just get her to grow her hair out, but she insists on keeping it short.
Amazing! Great video! He is perfect! I think he looks like JB :) Hope all is well in your new home -- can't wait to visit you and meet the new Cronley!
Tracey,
I am so excited for you and Boog! JB is the joy of my life! JB told me that he can't wait for Billy Bob II to be born so JB can show his new cousin the ropes (electrical cords, computer chargers, cords to the blinds and curtains, etc.)
Seriously, though, I am way excited and can't wait! Eat and sleep well!
Love, Joe
That is absolutely amazing, especially since I saw the "dot" so early on. What a miracle!
Post a Comment