Happy Easter to everyone. I hope that little hint clarifies the joke in the title of today's post. Okay onto more important matters.
After careful consideration (mostly on which picture to post) and to satisfy public demand, the growing belly has made it to the Cronley Blog. This photo was taken on Easter Sunday as the California sun set on the land formerly covered with beautiful orange groves-one such tree remains and it happens to be in the backyard of Wendy's home.
Tracey and I spent Easter weekend in Mission Viejo relaxing, cooking and eating. I learned how to barbecue pork ribs and a leg of lamb while Tracey learned to make homemade cinnamon rolls and sticky buns. Highlight of the weekend: comparing Tracey's belly to the rising dough of the cinnamon rolls. Absolutely hilarious.
2 comments:
Boog & Tracey,
Lookin' Good..........now you know what I have felt like for the past oh, 10 years or so.
-Johnny
I guess there really is a belly! Add those recipes to our book! I'd love to try them.
Post a Comment