Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Get Up & Vote; The Poll is Out!


Giving into public pressure, we've established a way to guess what the specifications of the baby will be upon her birth. Click the link and follow the directions. LittleLadyCronley is the name of the game.
If you are closest with the date, weight and height of the baby, you could win a free cat! If you get the gender wrong, you win cat litter.

  • Click the link
  • The game name is LittleLadyCronley (no spaces, case sensitive)
  • Enter a date/time, height & weight
  • Excitement for everyone!


And if anyone was wondering, I do still have a job, but I have managed to squeeze in a little blogging here and there. Thanks go out to Suzanne for finding the baby guessing website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I voted. I'd just like to know how positive you guys are that this LittleLadyCronley won't be LittleManCronley? I would really be laughing hard!

Tracey said...

I just want everybody to know that Cal has lost 3 lbs. since this photo was taken ---- he is the opitome of SVELT now....... HA!