There is nothing like getting a lot of response from a blog post to really make my day. Just when I start wondering if anyone reads this mindless drab, a short post turns in our best response of our existence! Cal has been proudly stating that all the hubbub has been made for the possibility of gaining his companionship and maybe he's right. How else could I explain the voter turnout? I suppose now would be the best time to let you know that Calvin is not going to be relinquished to the closest guesser. And yes, despite Kelly's best efforts (ask her about it...quite funny), all of Cal's kitty litter will be staying where it belongs...in our carpeting.
Truthfully we haven't been sitting back as the votes were tallied and ordered; all of that is done automatically anyways. We've been pretty busy. Tracey's attempts to get her company to lighten her workload has had a total reverse effect. Phones have been ringing right off the hook and the seemingly endless paper trail has been...well, endless.
I've been pretending to be busy too. Having grown tired of 3-day weekends (yeah, right), I decided that I would travel to Galveston, TX for the Spirit of Flight Airshow. My friend in the squadron Eric "Cooter" Gould is from Galveston and he was in desperate need of a pilot to fly down there with him.
It was a great time despite the weather. We were treated like rock stars; a welcoming party was thrown for us on the night we arrived. And they all pretended to that the S-3 was the coolest airplane in the world. That was a nice touch. As it turned out, it was to be a true case of planes, trains and automobiles for me. Oh, and by the way, I'm "Snowball."
4 comments:
Yes, you're back! I love the links to the videos - they even have an old-fashionedness to them! Erin & Katie were really looking forward to winning Cal - of course, he would have gone from a 'condo cat' to a backyard cat very quickly.
Tom,
Not a big fan of the new drop down cap. I think that less is more and prefer the single letter as opposed to the box. I will win Cal!!!
CAPT Catenga
I'm still here. I'm sure you've missed my comments. My own countdown is 15 days, 3 hours. Not for a baby, of course, but to say goodbye to my 60 sixth graders.
Sara
Isn't there some air thing you can find in Michigan? You can land in the Consumer's Energy easement behind our house there's tons of room. You just need to avoid the wires. HA!!! Glad to hear you're both doing well miss you tons!!!!! Will be in Columbus next weekend talk to you then.
Post a Comment