Nice weather for a game too! Sorry we didn't get to see you last week. I kept telling Mike to call and set something up...I guess I should have taken the initiative. BTW, Mike and I went to a pad's game on the 22nd and there were crew members from Tom's group there. I think that's what Mike said.
4 comments:
lucky...
Enjoy these outings that happen spur of the moment because they're coming to an end...
Nice weather for a game too! Sorry we didn't get to see you last week. I kept telling Mike to call and set something up...I guess I should have taken the initiative.
BTW, Mike and I went to a pad's game on the 22nd and there were crew members from Tom's group there. I think that's what Mike said.
Hombre Bailando,
I am glad you have returned to the original drop down lettering.
Catenga
Post a Comment