
So it's back to Meridian for me this weekend. Tracey and long time friend/fellow KU swimmer extraordinaire, Adrienne Turner will be San Diego having as much fun as you can at 33 weeks pregnant. Adrienne is not pregnant; I think I just made a sentence with a misplaced modifier (see any 8th grade English text), but I'm tired of trying to fix it. Anyways, I have no idea what they'll be up to, but I am grateful that Ade will be here with Tracey in my absence. That's not to say that I wouldn't want to be here when Adrienne was here, just that I'm glad someone is here with Tracey whilst I'm not. This post is killing me today!
I'm going to check on how the house building is going and answer some questions about flooring, landscaping, countertops et cetera. Rob and Leea Myers, our future neighbors, have been flooding our inbox with pictures and everything seems to be going fabulously. We have painted walls, the cabinets are in place and the ground is level outside. There has been a lot of progress, but until I stick my hand into the siding, I won't really believe what I've seen or heard.
Call Tracey this weekend to say "Hi!"
7 comments:
I guess that's the reason that Mom & Dad named you 'Thomas.' We now finally know the truth. And, thanks for the 8th grade grammar lesson. I was missing Mrs. Shane.
Okay ... I'm sitting in my office laughing hysterically completely out loud.(probably poor grammar in that sentence too) The house looks great Boog!!!! As this is the last year with a sibling wedding ... I'm thinking of a trip to Alabama next summer (or spring break). And we'll throw Mississippi in the AAA planner also. (Do people really use those anymore?) I will have another driver so the drive will be nice. Can you believe that Mike will be 16? Watch out world!!! This is turning into an entire Boog Blog so I need to SHUT UP(write that 200 times for Mrs. Shane please).
Okay ... I thought of A LOT more things to say. But I won't. Thanks Brig for making me think A LOT of thoughts, and bringing back A LOT of memories. This time for real ... I will SHUT UP!!! ps. I love you guys A LOT!!
What're y'all talkin' 'bout "misplaced modifier"? I ain't never heared such talk as that. Is that somethin' that's lost that makes the air feel wetter? All's I know is that durned humidity will be here soon enough! Why don't you just carry that wife of yours down here now? Ya hear? You might could move in before the durned weddin'!
I can't believe you are leaving Tracey on her first mother's day - what a husband!!
I love all the Mrs. Shane memories and I promise I'll be back in San Diego on Sunday, the 14th, which is Mother's Day.
Bonjour!!
Are you hosting the French Open in your front lawn?
C'est que al'vous biere maime a'la deux est deuce.
Try that on for misplaced modifiers.
-JMC
Post a Comment