It's true. We've moved. Or least we've done the first part of the move. We've left San Diego. Frankly, we needed to get out of that dump. I'd had enough of predictably beautiful weather on a daily basis. How about some variety? I'd like to run my air conditioning unit sometime in the summer and the heater in the winter! That commute along the bay and over the Coronado Bridge no longer does it for me. How am I supposed to get good at being a handy man? They don't let me do maintenance on the pool or even our own condo! And I would like to drive to the grocery store at some point; walking there makes me feel like a bum. And darn it, there are just too many options for dinner. I'd just like one restaurant so I don't have to think about it. I've had it with all these dinner decisions.
Thankfully our ship has come in (No! Not a boat!). One easy to spell savior has come for us, all together now: M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I.
11 comments:
San Diego is as bad as HORRIBLE PANTS from Singapore.
you're a blank palate, man....get ready to live...
Bummer man, we didn't get to meet Marin while you were still here! I'm going to pout now.
Theresa
Boog/Tracey ..
As I'm sure you'll find out, children adjust more easily than adults. You are moving on to the next stage of your lives. Maybe someday, you will end up in Michigan and get to do all those wonderful weather related items you were talking about. You would get to see the change of seasons in the fall and spring, and that is worth the 110 degree days in July and the 10 below zero degree days in February. See you in 10 days!
How about some sarcasm about leaving San Diego, Boog? Lighten up a bit! I'm sure Marin will get over it before she's 18. See you soon!!
Good luck to you guys in Mississipppi, I will keep the Weather in San Diego bearable for you guys. Give me call (858-405-1061)if you guys happen to come back out to San Diego.
Boog & Tracey,
Glad to hear that the move from SD went smoothly--finally. Check out the new postings on our blog.
10 days!
-Joe
Maybe on your pit stop in Lawrence you will just want to call it a move and settle here. Right now you can run your ac all day long on high, the only restaurant worth going to is free state and a quick drive over the Kansas River is 100 times better than Coranado. Plus, you will have a built in baby sitter (me). Can't wait to see you guys and meet Marin.
Cath
PS sorry I am always that annoymous one, but I swear I have created like 3 usernames now and I still can't seem to remember them or the passwords that go with them (it is a lot harder having a generic last name).
What's with all the dialogue? WE WANT NEW PICS OF MARIN!!
The good news is our consistent weather also. Lows in the 60's (feels like 80), highs in the 90's (feels like 200), humidity around 300% (only a slight exaggeration), and there's always a chance of showers but we're in a drought. Go figure. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE! At least we can see ND at Georgia Tech in Hotlanta!
This is the attention to detail that I notice on the Cronley Blog. Remeber my original comment on the drop down lettering. Got to keep pushing the edge of creativity with the blog. I can pick up on the most subtle (formerly of) dancing man isms.
How about a new update or video?
A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's formerly of San Diego
Post a Comment