
It's been a long time since I've made a post to the blog. In fact, you may not know this, but since my last post I had a baby, I've changed about 10,000 diapers and have enjoyed nightly 2am feedings. Well, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that Boog/Tom has kept you all quite informed on these matters :) My little Blogger.
Anyhow, I wanted to share some more photos (because you haven't seen enough already!). These pictures are all nearly 2 weeks old, so just bear in mind that she has totally changed since then -- I mean, she's almost fitting in to her 0-3 month old stuff now, so you really probably wouldn't even recognize her. Kidding, of course. This first one is pictorial evidence of what Tom was mentioning in one of his previous posts -- this is where Marin ends up at the end of a long nap. Actually, sometimes it's worse, with her legs actually hanging over the edge of the bassinet. Silly!

The second one needs no explanation other than please don't feel sorry for Cal. He actually thinks he ended up with the better deal -- he'd take a cardboard box over a bouncy chair ANYDAY!

The last one is an important one -- it's a 4 generation shot with Marin, her mom (me), my mother, Wendy and my mother's mother, Elaine (from whom Marin got her middle name). How lucky we are to have all been together and hopefully we will have many more opportunities for such occasions.
4 comments:
Tracey - so good to hear from you! I love the four generation picture. Can't wait to see the little girl (getting bigger every day) later this month. Also, Boog, cool video of the flyby in Chicago. I got woozy just watching it - I'd never make it as a pilot.
You're doing great, Tracey! Keep the pictures coming. I wish I could see the videos here at school, b/c our home computer is so bad. Can't wait to see "y'all"!
PS - Marin now has a hairdo named after her. It's "The Marin". Maura is considering it, as she's ready for a change.
I love the pictures! Any picture with Cal in it makes me laugh, he is such a werid dude. The picture of the 4 generations of ladies is awesome, everyone looks great but Mom looks especially great (she is so happy). Sorry we are lagging behind with our blog, but we will update it soon. Can't wait to see more pictures of you all (especially Marin).
cat
She is so cute!! I just checked out the latest photos. I can't wait to meet her very soon. Best wishes with the packing & moving!
Post a Comment