A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Dear Marin - I hope that you are having a great time. Too bad that even with all of our cheering, ND still lost. I miss you. Love, Katie
How nice to have the smiling faces. Must be a pre-game picture??? I don't have much else to say except GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
Very cute. Get 'em started young. that's what I say. However, don't you think her shirt should be a little bit more jayhawk-ish?
Keep it coming, Marin! Love the fist pump!
How come Marin didn't paint herself green and gold for the game? I don't think she is a true fan. That's why the Irish lost.
Glad to see new updates and the addition if the new address. How is the south? You said it Maura, GoBUCKEYES :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dear Marin - I hope that you are having a great time. Too bad that even with all of our cheering, ND still lost. I miss you. Love, Katie
How nice to have the smiling faces. Must be a pre-game picture??? I don't have much else to say except GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
Very cute. Get 'em started young. that's what I say. However, don't you think her shirt should be a little bit more jayhawk-ish?
Keep it coming, Marin! Love the fist pump!
How come Marin didn't paint herself green and gold for the game? I don't think she is a true fan. That's why the Irish lost.
Glad to see new updates and the addition if the new address. How is the south? You said it Maura, GoBUCKEYES :)
Post a Comment