A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Friday, September 14, 2007
Just Wanted to Say "Hi."
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm dying of laughter! What a cutie! And she's startled by your reactions. Very cute and funny! I nominate the video for America's Funniest Videos - go for the $10,000 prize!
This is freakin' hilarious!! And I think you scared her with your outbursts of laughter. I am glad I watched after yesterday's game, after all I needed the cheering up. Heather said .. LOL!!!
4 comments:
I'm dying of laughter! What a cutie! And she's startled by your reactions. Very cute and funny! I nominate the video for America's Funniest Videos - go for the $10,000 prize!
This is freakin' hilarious!! And I think you scared her with your outbursts of laughter. I am glad I watched after yesterday's game, after all I needed the cheering up.
Heather said .. LOL!!!
Grandma Mac and I have been watching this video at least 3 times a day and it still makes us laugh every time! She is too cute!
Just wanted to say hello! I noticed that in the header you are not the Cronleys formerly of San Diego anymore. How about those Fighting Irish?
Post a Comment