Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Who's Ready for Christmas

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!! My kids have been dancing to this every Christmas for close to 10 years.

It also reminds me of some of those crazier moments growing up when others might have said that our household was insane!

I love that our children now enjoy this rendition of Jiggle Bells!

Mary Cronley said...

Thanks Tracey, Boog and Marin! Let's keep this rendition of Jingle Bells ongoing for ever!

Love, Grandma C

Joe C. said...

Great post! Boog, you have to teach me how to put video on our blog when you are out here over Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Can Marin put on her show for us while in Park City? We can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Trying to type too fast...I forgot the y :)