A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Drink Up
PS Tune into Oprah on Monday and you may catch a glimpse of Tracey cheering for Mississippians to lose some weight. Oprah visited Meridian on Friday to kick off her Best Life Weight Loss Challenge and Tracey was in the crowd.
I want the frother! Tracey, I think I saw you on Oprah tonight! Were you behind her in a green shirt with sunglasses?? If so, you got a lot of airtime :) Also, they called the town square in Meridian "charming"...uh huh :)
9 comments:
Cheers! Nice video recipe. I particularly like the frother :)
Kelly
Hilarious, Boog! Well done.
Nice video Thomas, but next time let's please clean the kitchen first!!!
GREAT BOOG!!! Thanks for the video per Luke's request. We are visual people, it just adds to the recipe. I will be looking for Tracey on Oprah!
Thanks for the tip about pouring the whipping cream over the spoon. I didn't know to do that!
Great video Tom. You might like this: http://coffeegeek.com/opinions/mixologist/11-04-2006
Check it out!
I want the frother! Tracey, I think I saw you on Oprah tonight! Were you behind her in a green shirt with sunglasses?? If so, you got a lot of airtime :) Also, they called the town square in Meridian "charming"...uh huh :)
Great video cookbook! Next up Chicken Amandine!
Cheers! Joe
Post a Comment