A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
So cute! Looks like you had a great time. I love the interaction with Mickey and the smooch on his nose! Look forward to Part II.
What fun! We were there just about a year ago! Can't wait to show this to the kids. Love the kiss for Mickey - what a lucky guy he is!
Can I be the first to say ... Tracey, I've never seen a "pebbles" hairdo on an adult. You look so cute! And Marin, well she's just too cute for color TV. I can't wait to show this to Mike and Heather. She is very brave!!!
So cute especially meeting Mickey and the kiss on his nose. Thats the best.
Great video! When are you going to learn me that?-Joe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Looks like you had a great time. I love the interaction with Mickey and the smooch on his nose! Look forward to Part II.
What fun! We were there just about a year ago! Can't wait to show this to the kids. Love the kiss for Mickey - what a lucky guy he is!
Can I be the first to say ... Tracey, I've never seen a "pebbles" hairdo on an adult. You look so cute! And Marin, well she's just too cute for color TV. I can't wait to show this to Mike and Heather. She is very brave!!!
So cute especially meeting Mickey and the kiss on his nose. Thats the best.
Great video! When are you going to learn me that?
-Joe
Post a Comment