Sunday, April 06, 2008

Go Jayhawks!


We've officially gone cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs over the Jayhawks' National Title run. Marin is in the act as she predicted both the Memphis win over UCLA and the Jayhawks sound trouncing of the Tarheels. Rock Chalk!

5 comments:

Matt and Catherine said...

You guys are too cute!!!! This is nuts! We wish we could be with you guys on Monday. Make sure Marin has a good long nap that afternoon so she can stay up late and watch it (who knows when this will happen again) :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...KU sure gave you a nice b-day present last night!!!

Brigid and Kyle said...

Nothing like indoctrination early and, I guess if the Irish aren't holding their own, then KU will do! Go Jayhawks!

Mary Cronley said...

Go Jayhawks! I'll be screaming my brains out tonight!!

Joe C. said...

That is ridiculous. I cannot imagine loving a sports team that much. You guys have lost it!