Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where's Muzzy?



While most of the Cronley's have been in California, one notable member has not. Before you get too sad, you should know that our good friends, the Myers (or as I will refer to them Saint Rob & Saint Leea) have not only been keeping her, but treating to runs, walks, trips and boat rides. Muzzy is never one to hide her emotion and I think photo tells how much fun she had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cronleys! It's been way too long since we've been in touch, but I still keep up with your blog. My goodness little Marin is an absolute doll! I think my favorite posting is still the video of her first speech. It makes me laugh every time ;-)Anyway, Tom-please shoot me an e-mail when you get a second. My current one is caratocali@yahoo.com. By the way, guess where Tyler and I are living now-in Marin, CA (Mill Valley to be precise). Hope to hear from you soon! xoxo to Tracey and Marin.
Love, Cara

Sara said...

Boy, I'm glad she wanted to return to your house! What an awesome picture. She'll be so happy to have her family return! (as am I...)