A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Is it Marin or Tracey singing? :) So cute! Looks like you were a little chilly - how nice!
Absolutely darling! Hope everyone has settled down after the little earth shaking that you guys experienced. Annie is SURE that Marin has a new coat. I guess she was checking out her closet while she visited!
I agree with Kelly on the weather. The need for a jacket sounds heavenly right about now. Thanks for sharing the darling!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is it Marin or Tracey singing? :) So cute! Looks like you were a little chilly - how nice!
Absolutely darling! Hope everyone has settled down after the little earth shaking that you guys experienced.
Annie is SURE that Marin has a new coat. I guess she was checking out her closet while she visited!
I agree with Kelly on the weather. The need for a jacket sounds heavenly right about now. Thanks for sharing the darling!
Post a Comment