Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick Visit to North Carolina



This past week, I had the chance to visit the Mimms' place near Pinehurst, NC. It was a great stop as we (a fellow Meridian pilot and I) were treated to a cruise around the lake, along with some swimming and then a tour of the local watering holes. It had been a few years since I had seen both U. Al and A. Chris and so it was long overdue. Here are some photos on the front porch of their really cool house. Chandra's daughter, Christine, is also pictured.


4 comments:

Brigid and Kyle said...

So good to see the North Carolina connection! What fun to just jet around the country visiting everyone!

CCS said...

I heard all about your stop in Pinehurst from Aunt Chris. Next time, you come this way, I would love to see you too! While you were in Pinehurst, I was visiting my Dad in CA. He said he thought you were coming through NC on a flight. Isn't Pinehurst wonderful place?

Michigan Palmers said...

You sure do get around, Boog!!! When do you plan to fly to Michigan???? Great pics ...

Joe C. said...

Great to see Uncle Al and Aunt Chrissie!! They both look great!