A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Are you bored?
Nice blog Boog and Tracey and Marin and Muzzy. I just caught up on about a months worth of entries!
I believe I had a pair of glasses identical to the ones that Marin is so beautifully modeling.
Don't worry, Marin -- you still have many of your Mom's genes as well :)
dear tracey and tom,CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LAURIE, DOUG AND I ENJOY ALL OF YOUR PICTURES ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.GREATGRANDMA PILE
Glad I could help. I'm sure Tracey was so excited that I posted that picture! Marin can't help but to look cute, even in those!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Are you bored?
Nice blog Boog and Tracey and Marin and Muzzy. I just caught up on about a months worth of entries!
I believe I had a pair of glasses identical to the ones that Marin is so beautifully modeling.
Don't worry, Marin -- you still have many of your Mom's genes as well :)
dear tracey and tom,
CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAURIE, DOUG AND I ENJOY ALL OF YOUR PICTURES ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.
GREATGRANDMA PILE
Glad I could help. I'm sure Tracey was so excited that I posted that picture! Marin can't help but to
look cute, even in those!
Post a Comment