A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Nice work Boog. Again. 365 days after the original. If I were a drinking man, I would toast to Dad and down a Miller Lite.
Well worth reading again!
Nope, still can't read it without crying! Such wonderful words on such a wonderful man.
Cried again, of course, but this time at home instead of in my classroom. Mom and Dad are a true blessing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice work Boog. Again. 365 days after the original. If I were a drinking man, I would toast to Dad and down a Miller Lite.
Well worth reading again!
Nope, still can't read it without crying! Such wonderful words on such a wonderful man.
Cried again, of course, but this time at home instead of in my classroom. Mom and Dad are a true blessing.
Post a Comment