
I have been on the fine Island of Curacao for just over 24 hours. And while I am not surprised that I have seen or encountered things that were quite unusual, I am surprised at the events or encounters themselves. I have started this list and plan on updating it while I am here.
- A wandering, stray dog one day is road kill the next. Verified twice.
- Denny's, no matter what hour or how busy, will take 90 minutes to make two eggs (over medium), toast and coffee.
- Toyota vans were designed by some one with extremely long arms.
- The Tyra Banks talk show is not good--ever.
2 comments:
Hahahaha ..... sounds like you're having a great time Boog!!! Love reading your updates. Can't wait to see all the unusual events during your travels. Love, Maura
I thought 'anonymous' would be a good choice, but Brig has already taken it. I'm glad Boog's doing this. I told him if I did it'd be a 'blah blog'. Thought that was clever enough to share, if I do say so myself. All's well here. Nice day - high 60's. It's been cold for a while!
Post a Comment