Thursday, November 30, 2006

Big Weekend in Meridian


What a weekend! Some may have thought we were biting off more than we could chew when we decided to gather Grandma Cronley, Grandma Mac, Sara & Greg, John, Suzanne & Clare and Patty, Luke, Anna & Cece for Thanksgiving, for the baptism and for the ND-USC game. Well one of those events was a debacle, but hopefully we can right the ship in the bowl game.
How, you might ask, do you house both grandmas, a brother, two sisters and their families? Oh you simply borrow two houses in your neighborhood! Rob & Leea Myers, who housed John, Suzanne and Clare, have continued to help us more than any friends have and really probably should. It's very humbling having such generous friends. We also need to thank our new friends, Angela and CJ Price. They housed Patty, Luke, Anna and Cece for the weekend. If you like to send them a thank you card, their addresses are in the Boog and Tracey section of the Cronley Wiki.
Like any family gathering, there were minor tragedies and a major tragedy (ND's loss), but we had a fabulous time catching up with everyone especially the little ones. We have pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWOW ... makes me sad I couldn't be there. But know that we were there in spirit, and it was probably better all the little ones didn't hear the words that were coming out of my mouth on Saturday anyway. (Sorry Mom, I needed some Irish Spring for sure)

Looked like a great time was had by all. And it only took you a week to get the post in. I was about ready to give you some ribbin' for not having anything up yet.

Boog... I love the pictures of you and Marin yelling at eachother. She surely has gotten the Sheridan bousch (sp?)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures and obviously a great time was had by all.

CCS said...

Hello... I must agree, great pictures and good times look like they were had by all. Thanks for posting the pictures it is fun to see the Cronley cousins and little Cronleys having such a good time.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I wish we could have been there, but it looks like you had enough full houses!

Love to all - Kelly

Anonymous said...

Behold the triumphant return of CAPT CATENGA, now a certified VTI (note that T is for tactic, as in just one). Got to spend a couple weekends at the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney while I was in Jax. While I was there I got some pictures of a peculiar giraffe, the likes of which I have never seen in all of my travels in exotic Fallon. Must be one of the mythical Meriden giraffes, bred for their skills and magic. GO NAVY BEAT ARMY (and eventually ND)!