Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Autumn


It's been awhile since we've posted and it's been a LONG while since I have contributed to the blog personally (aside from being the butt of a few jokes concerning my huge loss at the neighborhood chili cook-off). Anyhow, I seem to have fallen behind in more than just my blogging and I'd like to say that I am sorry to all of the friends and family who are currently on my list of "must email ASAP" --- you know who you are --- you're the one's feeling neglected and I am sorry. My computer time each day has dwindled to almost no time at all, which in a lot of ways is quite good. I just need to get better at prioritizing the time that I do manage to find at the computer and actually email people before the baby starts wailing away.

We have enjoyed these last couple of weeks at home. Fall is officially here, but today was 85 degrees. We have had our "chilly" moments, however, so at least the trees are turning brilliant, beautiful colors.

Marin had her 4 month check up on Tuesday and she passed with flying colors! The doctor says she'll be moving and shaking and solving calculus problems in no time! Here are a couple of our most recent pictures. Marin is looking forward to seeing both Grandma Mac and Grandma Cronley and all of her Aunts, Uncles and Cousins who will be visiting in a couple of weeks for her Baptism and Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marin is looking quite coy in the top photo and I do believe I hear her singing the Notre Dame fight song in the left hand picture. She just continues to grow and look adorable. Tracey, it's good to hear from you. Good luck on your first Thanksgiving being over-run by family. You all (that's ya'll, I suppose) will have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey!!

--From the Scary Brother-in-law--

P.s. Am I the one you refer to in the blog note that you haven't emailed in a long-long-long time....like never?

:)