Before going to a child's periodic check-up, know the correct answers to all of the doctor's potential questions. Here's a little excerpt from the most recent visit...
Dr. Wilson: Does she make any high pitch noises?Yep. Our little one has a tooth and not only that she's been hiding it from both of us this whole time!
Tracey: Oh, yes. Definitely.
Dr. Wilson: Okay. Good. This is the time when they enjoy their own sounds. Does she have any teeth or sign of teeth?
Tracey: No. We're still waiting!
Dr. Wilson: Oh look, here's a tooth right here.
4 comments:
I love the new pictures and video! She definitely has a sly look on her face as if she has been hiding something. You'd better keep an eye out for that look in the future! I hope you two are doing well!
Great tips! I sure wish I'd thought of those a few kids ago. As Mom noted, Katie recently lost her first tooth and now, Marin has found her first tooth...And the circle of life continues...
Congrats Boog and Tracey on the good news from Marin's check up. In the picture of Marin in her stroller, she looks like she is ready to go out on her first date. One tooth? What else has Marin been hiding? I will remember your tips regarding the MD visit, I have to do my 5-year physical this year. I will be 35 in August. Ugh!
I especially love the video of Marin in the jumper. I could of sworn I saw her at Cirque de Soleil when I was in Vegas. Some astonishing jumping there. May I suggest a website Tom, www.chucknorrisfacts.com
Post a Comment