A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Blah Blah-blah Blah-blah
With all of the speeches lately (state of the union, state of the state, the Golden Globe acceptance speeches, etc), I hope you don't mind listening to one more.
I am surprised you didn't name her Marin Webster Cronley. A true dictionary with an immense vocabulary. Fortunately she knows the most important words BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS! Cronley family is invited to my Super Bowl Party. Having $150 in pizzas shipped in from Chicago to beautiful Fallon, NV.
Isley and I watched it over and over. She thought Marin was the cutest. She kept saying, "Whatcha saying, baby? Whatcha talking about?" In fact, she just walked up to me and said, "Let's watch MORE baby!" Too cute!
She is hilarious! I'm sure you just sit there and wonder what is going through her head. She is quite the performer already. It will be so fun to watch and see what she actually says when the words begin to form!
Marin has some good words. Erin says that she's funny! It is amazing how they try out different sounds and faces. I also love when kids try to see how many fingers fit into their mouth!
Tom We would love to have you come for a visit. Moore county airport is very close. (10 miles) We are of course here all weekends and every eve after 7PM. If we knew you were coming we could arrange to be here during a weekday. It would be a real treat for us to have you in our home. Hm 910-673-1491,Cell 336-706-0426 Alan Give us a call. email agmimms@yahoo.com What's your email? Alan
9 comments:
She's a natural on camera! Very cute!
I am surprised you didn't name her Marin Webster Cronley. A true dictionary with an immense vocabulary. Fortunately she knows the most important words BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS! Cronley family is invited to my Super Bowl Party. Having $150 in pizzas shipped in from Chicago to beautiful Fallon, NV.
What an interesting form of rhetoric!
Isley and I watched it over and over. She thought Marin was the cutest. She kept saying, "Whatcha saying, baby? Whatcha talking about?" In fact, she just walked up to me and said, "Let's watch MORE baby!" Too cute!
She is hilarious! I'm sure you just sit there and wonder what is going through her head. She is quite the performer already. It will be so fun to watch and see what she actually says when the words begin to form!
Tracey & Boog,
Great video! Marin really knows what she is talking about!
Peace,
Joe
Marin has some good words. Erin says that she's funny! It is amazing how they try out different sounds and faces. I also love when kids try to see how many fingers fit into their mouth!
Tom
We would love to have you come for a visit. Moore county airport is very close. (10
miles) We are of course here all weekends and every eve after 7PM. If we knew you were coming we could arrange to be here during a weekday. It would be a real treat for us to have you in our home.
Hm 910-673-1491,Cell 336-706-0426 Alan Give us a call. email agmimms@yahoo.com What's your email? Alan
Post a Comment