Grandma really enjoys the video clips of Marin. She smiles sooo much when she sees them. Keep them coming. We look at them each week on Fridays when I visit.
Great pictures! Marin is great! I am typing this comment on my new MacBook Pro! Yippee! Next up the Hybrid! Next after that the Marajuana! Then the Woodstock Reunion! Just kidding.
I hope you both (Tracey & Tom) are doing well! Kelly and I are hoping and planning to visit! Maybe in the Fall after Mississippi cools down a bit.
3 comments:
Great shots! I all of them with the three of you. You all look wonderful.
Tracey,
Grandma really enjoys the video clips of Marin. She smiles sooo much when she sees them. Keep them coming. We look at them each week on Fridays when I visit.
Uncle Doug
Great pictures! Marin is great! I am typing this comment on my new MacBook Pro! Yippee! Next up the Hybrid! Next after that the Marajuana! Then the Woodstock Reunion! Just kidding.
I hope you both (Tracey & Tom) are doing well! Kelly and I are hoping and planning to visit! Maybe in the Fall after Mississippi cools down a bit.
Cheers!
-Joe
Post a Comment