Could she be any cuter?! I know how pictures can be deceiving, but I keep thinking she looks just like Tom with Tracey's coloring. Maybe it's cause Marin's hair looks light in the pics.
I hope Catherine's right!! Make sure the little lady's wearing that adorable shirt for all the games.
Marin's go go rider will look so much better when you put base stickers on it after you take her to the DMV. Hey wanted to let you know Viv and I got engaged. Hope you are doing well in beautiful Meridian. Fallon rules . . .
5 comments:
What a tiny little jayhawk! Marin is going to bring us luck this year in the tournament, I can just feel it!
I'd say she's definitely an IRISH Jayhawk!
Could she be any cuter?! I know how pictures can be deceiving, but I keep thinking she looks just like Tom with Tracey's coloring. Maybe it's cause Marin's hair looks light in the pics.
I hope Catherine's right!! Make sure the little lady's wearing that adorable shirt for all the games.
I love that expression on her face - Isley and I have been oohing and aahing over that picture! She is adorable!
Oh . . . we have a new blog
http://itsourcrazylife.wordpress.com
Marin's go go rider will look so much better when you put base stickers on it after you take her to the DMV. Hey wanted to let you know Viv and I got engaged. Hope you are doing well in beautiful Meridian. Fallon rules . . .
Post a Comment