Please put some more funny videos on the blog of Marin talking. She is a very cute baby. She really looks funny in the irish outfit. I hope you like your baby. I think you are great parents.
The picture went with me to the St. Patty's Day in Chicago, though I didn't take her to the bars. Maybe I should have; the Irish might have fared better...
4 comments:
She is the cutest little leprechaun I have ever seen! We miss you guys and think about you often!
Poor Marin ... did your mean nasty parents make you wear that hat?
She is so freakin' cute!!!! I laughed so hard when I got that picture. She must be mad because ND lost though right?
Please put some more funny videos on the blog of Marin talking. She is a very cute baby. She really looks funny in the irish outfit. I hope you like your baby. I think you are great parents.
The picture went with me to the St. Patty's Day in Chicago, though I didn't take her to the bars. Maybe I should have; the Irish might have fared better...
Post a Comment