On Monday, Marin had more immunizations done. As painful as they are for her (and for her mom!), we think the low grade fever she runs for the next few days is even worse. She was cranky for 2 days and didn't sleep all that well either. It is pretty easy to tell when she feels bad; her eyes look sad and she is pretty whiney. Below is a video of Marin when she feels bad:
Compare that with video of her on the same day, after her fever had subsided. She is usually silly like this:
This week we also put in a couple of bird feeders on the back porch. We've managed to attract the attention of at least 4 different hummingbirds. We've enjoyed seeing them arrive each morning to battle it out for the sweet syrup.
Here are some stills of the hummingbirds.
5 comments:
I love the videos! Even when Marin is sad, she is hilarious (although I'm sure it's not funny for Mom & Dad)! Nice shots of the hummingbirds.
Love, Kelly
I agree with Kelly, although the difference is amazing. My kids look forward to their birthdays but know that with it comes another shot of some sort or at least a poke on the finger for bloodwork. And we've been getting the flu shots in the fall, so Erin is in count-down mode for that as well - "how many days until the flu shots, Mom?" Of course, I have no idea when we'll actually get those done so I've just begun to count down from 100. Always in count down mode for her!
Her "sick" video made me so sad but her giggles from her "feeling better" video cheered me right up! She sure was putting her Dad to work (taking after her grandma mac). Can't wait to see more happy videos! Love ya,
Catherine
PS: I am updating our page tonight and will email you a link.
Nice Blog Boog & Tracey! Marin is a hoot! Keep up the good blogwork!
The hummingbird feeder is awesome - I loved watching the footage. Marin is adorable. I love reading your blog and seeing all the things you guys are doing. It was great visiting with you while you were out here. I wish we got to see more of each other. Keep in touch. ~Laurie
Post a Comment