After eight months of time without a trip to Meridian, Grandma Cronley was finally persuaded to make a trip to the south as part of yet another whirlwind tour across the country. After flying into Birmingham, she and Aunt Sara drove west to Meridian to share some much needed family time with us. Amidst the hottest temperatures I've ever lived in, we spent most of the time either indoors or in pools!
The week flew by and now Grandma is with the Woods in Columbus. Thanks for coming and see you soon!
3 comments:
I am impressed with the new Cronley blog feature of the slide show. What is up with the lack of entries lately? Definitely slacking on the blog. I am leaving Fallon next week and checking into VFA-106 at Oceana next week. Good times. At least I will be on the same coast as Viv now. Got an email from OPSWOOD the other day saying he was sniping me. Keep it real
Looks like you had a great visit with Grandma Cronley! I'm sure it was a shocker to return to that head from Southern California!
Love to all, Kelly
Kelly - are you referring to MY "head", or Mom's as the shocker? I know, just a typo... We're excited - it should cool off to the 90's this weekend. We've had record temps for 10 days in a row close to 105 (110 heat index). I feel sorry for Tracey, esp., but WOW IS IT HOT!
Post a Comment