Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Disregard previous weather update

WE'RE BURNIN' UP AGAIN! Yup, that's right -- it's tank tops and cut-offs again as we swelter through another "warm front". It's 85 degrees with relative humidity around 70% --- that's pretty ridiculous (in my opinion) for mid October. I don't think I've ever had to run the A/C in October in my life! We're a little fed up with it at this point.
Well, Marin got her flu shot today and did a stellar job of being a brave girl. Next up on our list of exciting things to do is that Tom will be doing the fly-over for the Alabama vs. Tennessee game this weekend in Tuscaloosa, AL, so we will get to go watch him and maybe see the game too! I'll try to get a video clip to post -- it should be fun! Oh, and ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!
That's about it from here. Please send us some cool temps. I don't know how much more heat my bones can take. We're cooked. Well-done. Burnt to a crisp. or as Marin would say in a whispered voice "h-h-h-hhhot!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the heck does ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK mean?

Sorry, we're just going to enjoy our nice cool temps all to ourselves, because you'll get your's soon enough and we'll be freezing our little behinds off up here!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to offer you our Michigan weather, but we've had 80+ degrees this month as well. We also had to run out AC this month. It has barely dropped below 60, even at night!! URGHHHHH ... we are all sick as there's be no frost...zero..zilch..nada. We'll probably be trick or treating in shorts.