Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween...


from our Little Monkey! Marin is not quite old enough to Trick or Treat, but she sure likes to monkey around! We had a blast sweating through her second halloween (it's 75 degrees at 8pm here!!). Tom has been gone all week and will be back tomorrow. Unfortunately we won't get to see him because we will be on our way to Kansas for Homecoming (and my sister's b-day!!). However, Tom will be joining us on Friday -- it will be a happy reunion/homecoming/aunt Catherine birthday party ;)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! At least when they're that little, the parents get reap the benefits of the trick or treating ;)

Have a great weekend!!

Matt and Catherine said...

How silly!!! What a tiny little monkey! I love the shot from behind ;) I can't wait to see her (and you and Tom) today!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little monkey! You guys are pumpkin-carving masters -- very impressive! Have a fun weekend in Kansas!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little monkey! Does she know Curious George? Have fun in Kansas-wave to the North and we'll wave back.

Christie said...

Tracey! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! My mom actually told me about your blog a while back (which I have sometimes stalked, I'll admit!) and I thought it was so cool, I wanted one too. So thanks for the idea!

Marin is adorable! She looks just like you. She's at such a fun age - You know, the one before the "no!"s start! :)

Joe C. said...

Great pix! I'm glad Marin looking more and more like Tracey (and less like Boog)! Just kidding! Great blog!
Have fun in Kansas!

-Joe