A place to find out about the lives of the Cronley's of Camarillo, California
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! And, my, what a big mouth you have!
That is hilarious! She sure is beginning to become a little lady! Keep up the great singing Marin!
Tracey sounds amazing as well!
Sara - I hope you were kidding! That is definitely not me singing in the background -- I wish it was, though! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
That is really, really cute!
We love the video! She has our vote in 2025!!
I heard this song at Gander Mountain on Saturday, for the first (I mean 2nd time), I was like, hey this is Marin's song.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! And, my, what a big mouth you have!
That is hilarious! She sure is beginning to become a little lady! Keep up the great singing Marin!
Tracey sounds amazing as well!
Sara - I hope you were kidding! That is definitely not me singing in the background -- I wish it was, though! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
That is really, really cute!
We love the video! She has our vote in 2025!!
I heard this song at Gander Mountain on Saturday, for the first (I mean 2nd time), I was like, hey this is Marin's song.
Post a Comment