Monday, March 27, 2006

The Expectant Engineer


See, I told you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boog - Keep practicing! Next you need to get a Besty-Wetsy! Actually, I think there's a doll named Amazing Amanda that responds to your voice. I just need to get my kids to do that sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the stroller!!! Can't wait to see you tackle the swing set ... remember no cuss words!!! Although I think putting the stickers on the Batman big wheel were the most trying .. A doll that responds to your voice, can I get a husband that does that too??? Hahahaha ...

Anonymous said...

I'm behind, but Cronley's can check my comment on the cabin posting.
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the next Cronley will be able to understand the complex art of vector analysis as an engineer and prove once and for all that even a true crosswind slows you down. When she does prove it, I will take her to Dennys to get the Oreo Blender Blaster, a delicious treat that includes not one, not two, but three generous scoops of ice cream. In Curracao, two usually suffice. Will see the fam at church