
This is how I picked up our friends, the Roddy's, at the Jackson Airport on Thursday. Wearing a fishing hat, Burr Oak Tool & Gauge work shirt, and of course, the novelty teeth (or teef), I approached them and asked, "'re y'all the Minnesota folk?"
Also in attendance this weekend was our friend Adrienne Turner. We didn't do too much other than eat and play with the kiddies. It was a great weekend (it meant a lot to us that people took their vacation to Mississippi to visit us!) and a good "warm-up" for Thanksgiving.


3 comments:
You are HOT Boog!!!! Tracey, how can you resist??? Too funny!!! Nice picture, and what a great game!!! Now GO TIGERS!!!!!
Great picture Boog! Isn't wonderful to have visitors? Marin is looking so big, and yet still such a skinny-minny!
We had a fabulous time visitin' y'all…I’ll tell you that right now. You treated us with the utmost southern hospitality.
Unfortunately, because of plane delays we didn’t get home until 1am this morning. Nolan did well but got a little ornery at times.
Thanks again for the great weekend!
~ The Rodeee’s
Post a Comment