
Despite bringing a cute baby giraffe to the competition, Tracey Cronley, formerly of San Diego, California, was unable to come home with the victory in the annual Linmoor Neighborhood Chili Cookoff. "This date was highlighted for weeks on my wall calendar posted in the laundry room," stated Cronley. Attempting to woo the judges with a rare sight at chili cookoffs, Cronley left the tomatoes in the refrigerator and concocted a delicious white chili. However, she finished the competition with her very first Chili Cookoff loss.
"Maybe if my own husband would have voted for my chili, I would have won," explained the young Rachel Ray in-training. Her husband was unavailable for comment as he spent the morning in the bathroom with a mysterious post chili cookoff sickness.
After finding out that the cookoff host was the winner, Cronley demanded a recount of the votes.
5 comments:
She's so cute . . . and so is her daughter! Her husband deserves the bathroom for not voting for her entry! HA,HA! (I hope your entry made it into the cookbook, though!)
dude...got any leftovers?
What a tiny giraffe!!!! Too cute.
Oh shoot that last post was from me (Cath)...I can never remember my username and password...sorry!
Wow ... next time there is a cookoff, I think you need to invite your family or at least they need to allow proxy voting??? Then you'd win for sure. My question was same as Brigid's ... Hope the white chili recipe made the cookbook.
(ps. USC big "L"osers!!!!!)
Post a Comment