Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Three Videos from Marin!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Marin is using the Cheerios to practice her Miss America wave!! She has my vote, and she definitely knows how to smile for the camera! So cute!!! Thanks for adding the videos.

Anonymous said...

Marin reminds me so much of myself. I sounded just like that Saturday night. Adorable. . . Astonishing even Tom. One criticisim of the blog, I am so used to reading some witty remarks from you. Where were they this time?

Anonymous said...

Tracey, I don't think that Marin likes being videotaped. She's just too shy in front of the camera.

Marin, your parents needed to teach you that you shouldn't talk with food in your mouth!

She's SOOOOOO cute.

Unknown said...

She's a great little singer. Maybe the next American Idol?
Very cute videos.

Anonymous said...

The Cheerios Marin is so funny! She makes my mom laugh. She is very funny.

Anonymous said...

Heather says ... She's so cute!!! She looks like a magician making Cheerios magically appear in her hands.