Marin has been doing things lately that have been exciting and fun for us to watch. She now crawls, she says "Momma" and "Dadda" somewhat discriminately, she laughs, she holds books and acts like she's reading them (I think she learned that from me)--it's really fascinating to watch a 10 month old develop. Without a doubt, nothing has been more impressive than her
latest little trick.
6 comments:
Oh, I love it! She's getting so big! It seems like just yesterday when I was anonymously blogstalking you during your pregnancy! I'm really most impressed, though, by your crazy inventive names for all of Marin's friends!
WOW!! Marin is identifying her toys, while her friend Nolan is eating poop. Aren't you glad you had a girl?!
That is impressive. I still have a hard time differentiating between my rubber ducky and my circus magurkus. Can you ask if she has any pointers or tips? rubber ducky is lello, right? I hope you got my birthday message, it was on your cellphone #.
Marin is amazing. She must have Tracey's genes. Joe said she's already a little ahead of Boog! We can't wait to see you guys in about a month!
With parents like you guys, she has to be a genius, right? So beautiful, smart,...I can't wait to see how athletic she'll be!
Tom and Tracy,
I am impressed. Her switchology in the jet is astounding. I am sure she gets it from her mother. When are we going to take her to play some Dear Hunting Video Games in El Centro Tom? That should really test her skills.
Post a Comment