
Hi everybody. Cal would like to thank each and everyone of you who has voiced concern over how he is holding up. We are happy to report that so far he seems to be coping well. He spends a bit more time sleeping on the top shelf of our closet, and he certainly makes WIDE loops around Marin when it's necessary for him to get around her, but he seems to still be himself. He feels a bit slighted that he no longer is permitted to sleep in our room, but he seems content sleeping in a little basket right outside our bedroom door and we always let him in to "supervise" the nightly feedings. Everyone else is doing well too!
We just got back from Marin's first walk around the block in her bassinet stroller. It was fun, but it literally was one loop around our small city block -- I'm still too nervous! Baby steps. We hope all is well with everybody and thank you all for reading our silly blog and putting up with Boog/Tom's 7th child syndrome :)
4 comments:
I don't know if everyone is being sarcastic or not when they make fun of how many pictures and videos you guys are taking, but I love them and want them to keep coming. I could look at them all day. I watched the "Marin making faces" video like 3 times. She is so expressive and a little silly. It is really cute how obsessed she is with her Dad's pinky finger and how much she loves to show her tongue. Love you guys! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Cath
I am a big fan of the palm tree clothing line that she wears. It's got me all psyched for the new season of Project Runway. If only there was a Denny's to supply me with an oreo blender blaster while I watch the videos. As you can tell I have a lot to do here in Fallon.
Of course I am kidding about the amount of pictures ... I LOVE THEM too. Don't stop taking them and sharing them with all of us!
Hey Boog! Glad you liked my new blog. You need to teach me how to use the side bars for headings and how to improve the format of my (I mean our) blog. Please help.
-Joe
Post a Comment