Just a quick update on the way the Cronley Blog is going to be utilized. I've started a section (located on the right margin) called "Videos" from which you can find some recent video of Marin. You might wonder if any time of her life has not been recorded. Most of it has been recorded and can be viewed; the rest has been archived. Also, you can find the "Photo Slideshows" section where a link will take you to still photography. I hope you enjoy the new additions!
5 comments:
The link to the photo slideshow isn't working for me? Is this an operator error?
Also, how is Cal holding up? Is he feeling a little neglected these days?
I love the videos and photos! How great to be able to archive every moment and share with friends and family. She is beautiful and seems so alert! Thanks for posting all of this!
These are such precious pictures and videos of such a precious little girl and her parents. I do believe that she might be in the running for most photographed child. But, keep it up!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your two newest additions! And by that I mean Little Lady Cronley and the Multimedia Clips on the Cronley Blog. Impressive! The scowl of Gene Simmons was most impressive. Best wishes!
Ummmmm Boog .. it appears you are suffering from 7th child syndrome. I don't think we took your picture enough :o) ... She is just beautiful!! Perfect in every way. I LOVE being able to watch her. Can't wait for the next 500 pictures from the next 2 days of her time on earth. Hehehehe
Post a Comment