

On Wednesday night, at 8:13, I watched as my wife gave birth to our little miracle who has been growing inside of Tracey since October of last year. And thus, the pregnancy is over and now we begin our time as The Cronley's: Three.
Statistically speaking, Marin has been right with the averages:
- 40 week, and 3 day pregnancy
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- 20 in long

Thank you for all of the prayers and for tolerating the unanswered phone calls/text messages. They were not ignored...there is just a little delay right now. As our time becomes spent in other, prehaps more appropriate ways, I think that this log of our happenings remains important. Despite being so far from most of you, we feel very close. Thank you for keeping up with us and we hope everyone gets to meet our little Marin very soon.
PS Congrats to Catherine Thompson, Tracey's sister, for being the closest on the date, weight and length game. Kelly Brewer, Joe's fiancee, narrowly lost and was only 1 day off on her date guess.
Pronunciation
10 comments:
Congratulations! We love the pictures...she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for the three of you and can't wait to hear all about the sleepless nights. Give the little lady a big kiss from Jeanine, Mike and Nolan.
I love her so much!!! She is gorgeous!!! You are such a beautiful family :) I can't wait to hold her and give her some smooches.
Cath
Boog, Tracey, and Marin...
This is my favorite post of all!!! She is just beautiful, and I'm not the least bit prejudice. Your lives will NEVER be the same. They will be so much more worthwhile. I can't wait to see her next month!!! Love to you 3,
Dale, Maura, Matt, Mike and Heather
ps. The countdown now needs to be changed to "COUNTDOWN TO KICK OFF"
Congrats! We really like the picture of the 3 of you all together…a beautiful baby and two clearly proud parents! Tracey, you look as if you just got back from a walk in the park instead of the hospital…you look great. Tom, we really enjoyed the audio pronunciation of her name…nice work. We can’t wait to meet her,
Mike and Theresa
Beautiful pictures! Congrats again. Let's get these cousins together soon. Should we plan on, maybe, August 24th? We can't wait to see her. Of course, now everything will be about Marin. You two come a distant second ... just kidding. Can't wait to see you guys also.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Marin looks just precious! We are so glad hear you all are doing so well. Love, Julie and Jim.
To the happy family of 3... Congrats! What a wonderful way to have all your family (from a distance, even your NC cousin) share in your joy with you. She is a beautiful little girl!
Take care,
CC
Congratulations! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to meet Marin in just a few more weeks. You all look fantastic!
Is the link to the photo slideshow active? I can't get it to work!
Love, Kelly
Congratulations - She is beautiful and the 3 of you make such a happy family! How is Cal taking things? Please send more pictures as the slide show doesn't work.
love, Suzanne
The photo slideshow does indeed work now. Please use the refresh button and try the link again. Sorry for the confusion.
Post a Comment