Well, I think we can officially say that this little one will be a July baby. Our apologies to all of the June guessers in the "win a cat" contest. She seems to be just a little too comfortable in my belly. In fact at our last fetal assessment appt. where they did a quick ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels, I could have sworn that I saw her reclined back with her arms folded behind her head and her feet crossed and propped up on my rib cage. Just kidding. All I could really see was that adorable Cronley nose. At least she has assumed the correct position. Let's hope that she doesn't try one of her Dad's tricks and flip around at the last second!
So, we really don't have any news to report from here just yet. We hope that everybody has a great 4th of July weekend! Safe travels to all of our family members making the trek to Mid-Forest Lodge. Have tons of fun and have some beers for us (at least for me -- Tom is still in de-tox from Joe's bachelor party)!
Happy 4th!!
3 comments:
Is it too late to change my baby date guess?
I'm going to win 3JUL 9:03AM.
I loved taking the tour of your house! I can't wait to visit! Keep me posted with the little lady!!!
Cath
Post a Comment