Friday, June 23, 2006

Two Pictures that Must be Seen


On the right, that's me getting a solid dousing of water following my final flight in VS-33. Yes, that is the Hawaiian Jumpsuit. The Hawaiian jumpsuit that dad got while cruising the Hawaiian Islands with mom in 1976. I thought that it would be an appropriate outfit. Actually, I knew that it would be totally inappropriate, and therefore perfect!
My friends and I flew from San Diego along the coast of California to Santa Maria, had lunch and flew back. We had a great time, and it was a great day of "work." My favorite part was being asked, "Where did you get that outfit?"
"In Hawaii. In 1976."

And to the left is Tracey trying to explain to Calvin the current state of affairs. He has no clue what is going on, but he knows that his food is still being rationed and that he no longer has the biggest belly in the house.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the count down clock. nice pictures ... but come on, the real reason you are being doused is because you and that outfit are just too hot.

Unknown said...

Holy Moly that's one big belly! Are you sure you are rationing the cat's food?

Anonymous said...

Katie says that you need to get that baby out today becuse your belly is so big! And also she says that she loves both of you, well, all three of you! HA HA HA HA

Brigid says, nice outfit Boog!

HalfSoul said...

Oh how I wish you we were San Diego!!! I want to pat that belly so bad.

Anonymous said...

I think that Cal is thinking that you need to have your food rationed, Aunt Tracey. Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Boog/Tracey ... thanks so much for these pictures!!!! Boog, I've seen that jumpsuit a day or two in my lifetime, and was ecstatic to see it again. I'm glad that you had the perfect occasion to wear it. Tracey, you look absolutely stunning talkin' to Cal. He's listening so intently, better than most children! We will miss you 3 like crazy this weekend, but will take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

I wish your little lady would come soon!!! I freaked out and got butterflies this morning because mom had called quite early, which she nevers does, so I was hoping that the message she left was going to tell me that she was on her way down to San Diego because Tracey had gone into labor, but the message was about something that I can't even remember 6 hours later :( Hurry up already! I am super anxious to see pictures :) I am sure this message is not helping in your own impatience to meet her, but I just wanted to let you guys know Matt and I are both thinking about you!
Love you!
Cath