Marin has had a big week. Following her successful 2-week old appointment, we had probably her crankiest day so far. We got some advice and some sleep, and Marin has return to her "perfect angel" status. Almost.There have been lots of funny stories, occurrences, noises and "movements" over the past couple of weeks. Here are a few:
- When Marin sneezes, she often finishes them with a huge high-pitched sigh. "Ahhhh"
- Often, during nap in her bassinet, she will slide from the very top of the mattress to the very bottom--bunching herself up in the last quarter of the whole bed.
- We're not sure if her mouth is too small for the pacifier or not, but we do know that watching her accept the plug and then launch it out of her mouth is hilarious.
- Her hair. Or more accurately, when other people see her hair..."Did one of you mousse Marin's hair?" has been asked more than once.
- The instant effect that the vacuum has upon her is comical. She can be alert, active, crying, mumbling, nursing, on the changing table...no matter what she is doing, if the vacuum is turned on, she is sleeping, right away.

8 comments:
She looks so precious in that first picture. The vacuum story is hilarious! So, when she can't sleep at night, do you go pull out the vacuum? Ha Ha.
If you want, I can put you in touch with my stylist.
I feel like a bit of a stalker - but I love reading your blog and of course seeing you, Tracey and Marin. So funny about the vacuum - Claire was extremely colicy (sp?)..the only thing that would quiet her down was vacuuming. I had a VERY clean house that year! Love, Susie
LUCKY!!! All of my kids screamed when I vacuumed. What am I talking in past tense for? They still run from the room when I pull out that thing. Just great photos!
OK .. so Boog, I looked at the pictures before I read the update. I was wondering what you did to grow all that chest hair. Then realized it was Marin's Beeker from the Muppets hairdo. She is changing so fast. I'm so grateful we've got this to keep us updated. Dallas was fabulous, but HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Loving the pictures! I'm counting the days until I see Marin and family in person! I can't see the videos from school, so I'll have to catch up at home.
I think we check your blog waaaay more than you check our blog. We love Marin so much and we just heard about her big news...getting a belly button! If she is anything like her mother it is a severe innie. Love you guys!
Cath
PS we will work on our blog tonight!
...and Matt. Jeez, I am a horrible wife.
Post a Comment